A day at Dixie
Dixie students enjoy the rich environment provided by the wonderful teachers and families. We are fortunate to have a community that works together to give our students access to a well rounded education.
Charter Committees' Member Meetings
Charter Committees’ Meetings:
September 20, 2016 1:45pm
January 24, 2017 1:45pm
March 21, 2017 1:45pm
Week of September 19, 2016
Hello Dixie Families! This is Mrs. Yniguez with messages for this week.
• Thank you to all of the volunteers that contributed to our first movie night of the year. It was a lot of fun and we had a great turn out!
• Our new Assistant Principal Mrs. Sussy Cordano will be here on Monday. We are all very excited to have her join our staff.
• Please join us after school on Tuesday in the library for our Charter committees’ meetings. Join or participate in the committees to help us with safety, curriculum and more.
• On Tuesday we begin our weekly after school HOMEWORK HELP. This is only for second, third, fourth and fifth grade students. Please refer to the flyer sent out last week for all room assignments.
• I again want to plead with you to follow all traffic rules when dropping off or picking up students.
• Never allow your child to get into or out of your car while double parked.
• Children should cross Dixie Canyon Ave. only at Ventura Blvd. or Moorpark St., not in the middle of the block.
• Left turns or U-turns are not allowed.
• And, please, be courteous and respectful to our neighbors and to traffic volunteers.
• Remember, children are watching!
Have a fantastic week.
The District prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation and bullying based on actual or perceived race, gender/sex (including gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and pregnancy-related medical conditions) sexual orientation, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age (40 and above), genetic information, political belief or affiliation (not union related), a person's association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation in any program or activity it conducts or to which it provides significant assistance
Charter Governance /SSC Meetings 2016 -2017
Charter Governance Meeting followed by SSC Meeting:
August 30, 2016 6:00pm Voting
September 27, 2016 2:45pm
October 25, 2016 2:45pm
November 29, 2016 2:45pm
January 31, 2017 2:45pm
February 28, 2017 2:45pm
March 28, 2017 2:45pm
April 25, 2017 2:45pm
May 30, 2017 2:45pm
Brown Act Summary
SUMMARY OF KEY BROWN ACT PROVISIONS
Public commissions, boards, councils and other legislative bodies of local government agencies exist to aid in the conduct of the people’s ...more
VOTING FOR NEW GOVERNANCE COUNCIL MEMBERS