A day at Dixie
Dixie students enjoy the rich environment provided by the wonderful teachers and families. We are fortunate to have a community that works together to give our students access to a well rounded education.
Resident Enrollment Form
You will be contact as soon as your information is processed
TITLE 9 POSTING
Please contact the Office of Communications and Media Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213-241-6766 to request access to or notify LAUSD about on-line information or functionality that is currently inaccessible. To file a formal grievance with the Los Angeles Unified School District, under Section 504 and Title II, please click here to learn how.“
Week of February 20, 2017
Hello distinguished Dolphins. This is Mrs. Yniguez with messages for the week.
I hope you enjoyed your long weekend in remembrance of president’s day.
• We have a regular schedule for the remainder of this week.
• This is Health and Wellness week. Ms. Stinson and Coach Nick have developed a high energy and fun filled week that will culminate with two skills days.
• On Friday, please join us at 8:15 in front of the stage as we honor the excellent character and achievement of our students.
• Early bird Tickets are on sale now for our annual charity auction at dixiecanyon.com/auction. I hope you’ll join me April 1st at Sportsmen’s lodge for a really fun evening that provides critical funding for programs at Dixie.
• Finally, the gate opening on Woodbridge has had great reviews. We will continue to open the gate daily in the morning at 7:45 am and closing at 8:20 am. In the afternoon the gate will open at 2:38 and closes at 3:00pm. Please park on Fulton and walk to the Ventura Blvd and Fulton crosswalk or enter at the Valleyheart Dr. alley next to St. Francis. Please drive slowly and watch out for cars. See attachment for further information.
Have a wonderful week.
Charter Governance /SSC Meetings 2016 -2017
August 30, 2016 6:00pm Voting
September 27, 2016 2:45pm
October 25, 2016 2:45pm
November 29, 2016 2:45pm
January 31, 2017 2:45pm
February 28, 2017 1:45pm
March 21, 2017 1:45pm
April 25, 2017 1:45pm
May 30, 2017 1:45pm
Persons wishing to include an agenda item for the Goverance/ SSC Council meeting are asked to sign a speaker's list in the office 3 days before the meeting and you will be given an alloted amount of time to present before the council. You can also go to the meeting and be given time to speak
Governance Council Members
Gloria H. Yniguez - Principal Members:
Shana Ballas - Chairperson Tina Fenton - Alternate
Sussy Cordano - Vice Chairperson Gena Ray - Alternate
Denise Matthews - Parliamentarian Shelley Gelber - Alternate
Scott Sonneborn - Secretary Eryn Brown - Alternate
Nicole Polido - ELAC Representative
Pauline Story Michele Stienberg
Karen Tuomy Michael Weiner
Kim Schwiesow Mari Armant
lAUSD Anti Discrimination Policy
The District prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation and bullying based on actual or perceived race, gender/sex (including gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and pregnancy-related medical conditions) sexual orientation, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age (40 and above), genetic information, political belief or affiliation (not union related), a person's association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation in any program or activity it conducts or to which it provides significant assistance http://bit.ly/TitleIXRequiredNotices Contact: Sussy Cordano at email@example.com
Brown Act Summary
SUMMARY OF KEY BROWN ACT PROVISIONS
Public commissions, boards, councils and other legislative bodies of local government agencies exist to aid in the conduct of the people’s ...more
Charter Committees' Meetings
September 20, 2016 1:45pm
January 24, 2017 1:45pm
March 7, 2017 1:45pm